Here I Go Again on My Own

"Here I go again on my own,
Goin' down the only road I've ever known.
Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone..."

 
 
That's what I'm listening to right now, and what I've had stuck in my head all day.
I'll be the first to admit, I love that song.
The original is good, but I fell in love with it when I heard the version from Rock of Ages
(Don't see the movie; just buy the soundtrack. Save yourself the trouble and get straight to the good stuff).   
I am in love with Julianne Hough's voice.
 
 
But listening to this song reminded me of something:
 
No matter how hopeless things may have seemed in the past, or how hopeless they may seem in the future, I am never, ever alone.
 
 
"...lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Matthew 28:20
 
 
Isn't that comforting?
 
 
 
 
And that, folks, is my two cents worth for the day.
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five

It's Just Not That Easy!

Grandma Status and Nuggets From the Word