Just a Good Day (and yes you can wear red & pink together)


Outfit of the day: Since it's February, I feel compelled to wear pink or red every day until Valentine's Day. I know, sometimes I'm a little too festive ;) Can't help it!
And YES, you CAN wear red & pink together. It's perfectly acceptable.
 
 
todayyyyyyy..........
I worked at THE most awesome/adorable school today in Boone. It's right on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Had to drive there through clouds/fog/whatever, not able to see anything in front of me - it's a miracle I made it, especially since I went a way I'd never gone before and it was only the second time I'd even been to the school. So I really didn't know where I was going, and I couldn't see where I was going. I just trusted I was going the right way! I listened to K-Love the whole way.
 
(Not trying to be cheesy, but that's how life seems sometimes - esp right now for me. We can't see two feet in front of us. We have no idea what the future holds. But we do know God's in control, so we keep going, trusting that He will guide us to where we're supposed to be, and we live day by day. ...Yeah that just got reallll deep.)
 
Anyway, school was wonderful. The students (7th graders) were so respectful and polite and diligent with their work. I loved it. One of the best - if not the best - subbing experiences I've had. I was in awe the entire day. I bonded with the kids and we had a great time. While they did their work, I was able to read more of this awesome book that I can't put down:

This book is truly amazing. I highly recommend reading it.
Believe me, I have like seven blog post ideas in mind, based off of this book. I cannot wait to share what I've learned from it so far.
 
 
 
Thennn, when I got back to the apartment, I saw that the cable guys had FINALLY come, and I finally have cable in my room!!! I'm so excited. What a nice surprise.
(WF/Duke game action)


 
 
 
Now, I'm about to head to Bible study for the first time since before Christmas break! I'm so excited. I've missed everyone so much!!!!
 
It'll be a wonderful end to a lovely day :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen