Friday Five

 
I'm gonna do a "Friday Five" post for the first time!
Here are five things I'm loving this Friday (for the Christmas season).
 
 
 
 
Bath & Body Works Christmas scents - especially these three - Frosted Snowberry, Winter Candy Apple, and Vanilla Bean Noel. I've always loved the latter two (classics), and this year I fell in love with Snowberry!
 
 

These riding boots I got on Black Friday at Belk's. They are super warm and cozy, and stylish too.
 
 

These amazing Kim Rogers "inspirational bracelets" from Belk's.  They have Bible verses and inspirational sayings on them. What a great idea! What a way to start a conversation and share your faith - "I love your bracelets, what do they say?"
There ya go!
 
 
 

Any red statement necklace - I think this one is my favorite at the moment. Also from Belk's. A staple in the Christmas wardrobe. Adds fun & spice to any outfit!
 
 
 
 
 

 
And I don't actually have any, but green skinny jeans are awesome for Christmas time! Wouldn't they look cute with red heels?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
And that's my first Friday Five!
 
Four days til Christmas! Eeek!
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen