Monday Funday

So today was a great day.


I had breakfast at McDonald's with Zachary.

I felt Christmas in the air.

Well, not temperature-wise...

It was like 70some degrees, and it. Was. Amazing.

I got to relax, watch TV with Honeygirl and the door open to let the fresh air in.

I found out I got an A on my American Humor paper. 

And my teacher left a really nice comment on my paper.  It was very encouraging.

I took a nice nap.

I had fun in my education technology class.  Cool people.  Cool teacher.

(That's not to say I won't fail it. Fingers crossed.)

I laughed with my brother at work.

I found a pearl in my oyster at work.

Got an email that said "Joe Don Rooney has requested to follow you on Twitter."

He's one of the Rascal Flatts...yeah.

Oh, and Thanksgiving break...that starts tomorrow!


And I had a  f a n t a s t i c  hair day.

Not bad for a Monday :)


Lots to be thankful for! God is soooooo good.

What are you thankful for?

Song of the day: "Promised Land" by Elvis.  The perfect mix of country and rock & roll (we like to refer to it as "Rockabilly" or "Southern Rock").  Love it!

Comments

  1. You had me at "breakfast at mcdonalds"! Just came across your blog and you are too cute! Happy you had a great Monday! Happy thanksgiving :)
    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!