Monday Losses and Wins


Mondays seem to be a struggle, but good things usually happen on Mondays. 
Last Monday, my day evolved a bit from the time I woke up to the end of the day.
It was like the 10th rainy day in a row and I did NOT want to get out of bed and do anything.


But then in English class, The Crucible woke everyone up! My students got really into it for the first time, which made me soooo happy because I love The Crucible! When we stopped reading for the day they said, "Can't we just keep reading?!" 
I said, "Oooooh... wait, are y'all ENJOYING The Crucible?!"
Sheepishly: "Yes..."
YAY!
#win


Dropping a Golden Corral roll on the floor was a fail...



But the pizza Alex C. and I had after school was DANK.
First time at Uncle Maddio's and I will most definitely be back. (They have a great Monday special.)


Alex got a new Jeep (we both had Jeeps in high school so it's like the old days except more luxurious!) so we took it for a spin to.......


KRISPY KREME, WHERE ELSE?!?!
$3.99 for a dozen glazed because the Panthers won last Sunday, and as far as I'm concerned, the Panthers need to keep winning for this reason.
#KEEPPOUNDING
(#SoICanGetCheapDoughnuts)



We had also taken some Cookout food into KK, so I was alternating between doughnuts, chicken, and seasoned fries. 
Heavenly.

Mondays really aren't that bad. Just uncomfy at first!





eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen