Rain is an OKAY Thing (I guess)














On Saturday, I drove to Raleigh to meet up with Grace and Yadavan and go see
Luke Bryan in concert! :)


We knew it was going to rain, but I didn't care. I saw Luke Bryan in the summer of 2014 in the pouring rain in Charlotte and it was worth every minute that I stood there getting soaked. We danced in the rain and had a blast anyway. So I knew that I definitely wanted to see him again, rain or shine.

Grace was visiting her grandparents, and I got to meet them, and they were PRECIOUS.


We met up with Yadavan and two of his friends at the concert.

The concert was AMAZING. Thankfully, it didn't rain too much and it didn't rain the whole time, either. We were okay wearing our hoods most of the time.

We danced and sang our hearts out. Luke puts on a fabulous concert. They didn't name him the CMA "Entertainer of the Year" for nothing! He's so funny and awesome. He performs all his best songs and does hilarious covers of top 40 hits.


I'm so glad we went. A great time was had by all!


























^foolishness





^^ After the concert, I was looking through our pictures and noticed that a pilgrim (?) had photobombed us.
No, we didn't know her.
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it!! I told my 11th grade students on Monday that I had been so obsessed with our unit on The Crucible that a Puritan from Salem had followed me to the concert.









LOL.








#RainIsAGoodThing


#ThatsMyKindaNight

















eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen