Weekend Report

As usual, the weekend flew by-they always do! This one was wonderful, as most of them are. It was extra special, though. :)

Friday was an early release day at school.
ASHLEY GOT HER LICENSE!!!
We went to Country BBQ and let Margaret serve us our food.
I had to go to Petsmart because Emery ran out of food and *whoops* I can't ever go in there and get JUST dog food...
So Emery ended up with a pumpkin costume and a ski vest, ha!



Church youth trip to Steak n Shake and the bowling alley, where we had a really dank private room and guess what, I'M STILL TERRIBLE AT BOWLING! But it was super fun.



ON SATURDAY I WENT WITH BROOKE AND HER FAMILY TO HER ULTRASOUND APPOINTMENT TO SEE IF THE BABY WAS A BOY OR GIRL.
I hadn't seen one in person since I was ten years old and Ashley was a lil fetus, and oh my. Seeing that little baby move was amazing. It made me so emotional! Life is so precious, and that baby seemed to already have a little personality! It was SO sweet...

I am so grateful to have been able to share in that experience with one of my very best friends and her family. That's something I'll remember forever.





And it's a GIRL!!!


SO EXCITING!!! 
We spent the rest of the day shopping and eating pizza.
*celebrate*





Today, me and Joellyn accidentally twinned, which happens often because great minds think alike.

"Crimson, ox blood, red wine, burgundy, brick, dark cherry, maroon... Whatever you want to call it it doesn't matter, all that matters is that you get this color in your wardrobe stat. ...it looks great on all skin tones, it's vibrant, and it is beyond perfect for the fall season." -Julep.com

Love. This. Color. 
SOMUCH

The rest of the day was so great it got summed up in a FB status because #BlessingsAbound
ya know. gotta tell the world.




Bring it on, busy new OCTOBER week! 








eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen