October!

October is my favorite, and I'm known to go all out for it. I think these two pictures should speak for themselves - the first is from last week. It was the warm-up PowerPoint I made for my classes. The second is my October celebration / 'outfit of the day' post from October 1st two years ago.








October is just so great. So many fun things happen. It's so beautiful outside. The weather is usually great - not too hot or too cold (when it's not raining for 11 days straight...). The leaves look gorgeous and the air is crisp. People travel and do cool festive things.
MY BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 30TH.
This October has already been great... excited for the rest of the month!!







eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen