Starting Off the Year Right

So it's officially January SECOND 2012, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so to me it's still Sunday the first haha.

I feel like those little kids on the Disney World commercials because I'm too excited (and nervous) to sleep.

Why?

BECAUSE I'M HEADING TO DISNEY WORLD IN THE MORNING (4 AM) FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

...and I'm driving. So pray for me!! Haha. I'm going with Chanelle and Keri, and our friend Carmen works at Disney so we're getting hooked up with park admission and a place to stay.  It's a great deal that we couldn't pass up.  I've always dreamed of going to Disney World, but my parents never wanted to go haha.  GIRLS' ROAD TRIP HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!

This is a packed and crazy week.  My friend Mattie gets MARRIED on Friday.  I'm so happy for her and excited for her wedding.

Today (Monday) is Alex's birthday, and I wish I could be here for it, but I hope it's a GREAT day!

Oh, and I had a fantastic and relaxing day today (Sunday). 

-Church this morning
-Barnes & Noble with Zach
-Seafood lunch with my family & Zach
-Back to Barnes & Noble with my family to get calendars for the new year haha
-Took my sister to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. It's our annual tradition to go see a movie together, just the two of us, on New Year's Eve.  But since we went to the HPU basketball game yesterday, we went to the movie today.  It was a great movie, and I LOVE taking Ashley to movies and spending time with just her.  We ate popcorn and drank Coke and just had the best time with the simplest things.  I almost cried. haha :)
-After the movie, we picked up Zach and stopped by the bowling alley where the church youth group was hanging out
-Later, me and Zach watched TV for a while. Now I'm here trying to pack, since I leave for Florida in like THREE hours. Oh my gosh. AJSDKJADLKJLKJKJJHFYYUOIY



eBa

Comments

  1. Have a great time at Disney World! It is tons of fun! What a great way to start the new year off right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time! I went for the first time my junior year in college with my now husband and it was great!! We are going back next summer :)

    follow me at
    adventuresofthesouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen