Ahh, Back to Writing

So I've been extremely busy and haven't had time to blog, but now I am MAKING time to blog.  The only problem is, sooooo much has happened that I really don't even know where to begin! This was definitely the busiest, most stressful, exciting, overwhelming, unique semester I've had in college.  And probably the best.

It's reallllly overwhelming to even know what to start with, so I'm going to go through my planner starting where I left off with blogging, and go from there I guess.  But I think I'll do that tomorrow because my middle name is Procrastination (when I was little I thought my middle name was "And" hahaha I just remembered that as I was writing this, actually).  I also want to share what I'm doing right now (which seems like a whole lot of nothing, but it's really not).

Since graduation on May 5, I have been spending an awful lot of time at home, which is exactly what I wanted and needed after this insane semester.  I also needed to be at home because I HAD to start a deep clean on my room.  I'm getting closer to possibly moving out, and even if I don't move out for a while, I really need my room to be a WHOLE LOT less cluttered.  I have been finding bags of chips that expired in 2003 (gross!), birthday cards and notes from sixth grade (when we moved here), and anything else I could ever imagine being in there.  I really haven't cleaned it in years. I have a hoarding problem, and I'm also pretty lazy so there ya go.


Aside from finding disgusting and heartwarming mementos from the past 12 years, I have also been doing a whole lot of crafting! I have been selling my crafts and making some pretty good money too (so hit me up if you wanna buy something!).  Kathie Lee Gifford's dad always told her, "Find something you love to do, and then find a way to get paid for it." So that's what I'm trying to do! Y'all know I make bows, but my latest obession is painting canvases and putting quotes on them.  That way, I combine my love of art and writing :) I also made a couple of jewelry boxes as graduation/birthday gifts for two of my friends.






I have been shopping with graduation money (maybe spent a little too much), and working on cleaning up my grandma's house (I'm currently using it as a hangout spot until my parents sell it).

This is one of the bathrooms at the house. I put a cool lamp in it. That was my major accomplishment.


Speaking of my grandma's house, I also found some really cool stuff there, such as letters my grandfather sent to my grandma when he was stationed in Miami in World War II and a commencement picture from when my dad graduated from High Point.

 


I've also been taking Honeygirl on a lot of walks and doing fun things with friends, but more about that later!!






eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen