I'm Baaaack...

I haven't been on Blogger in so long that I don't even know how to work it anymore...especially with all these changes! I've been SOOOO busy!!!!!

I've done SO many fun things these past couple months that I've wanted to blog about, but I just haven't had the time :/

BUT I will have time soon...because I'm graduating from HPU - technically TOMORROW.

I cannot believe it.

I have SO much to say about that, but right now all I can think about are these things:

1) I'm not ready.
2) I'm gonna miss HPU a lot.
3) I really wish Grandma was still here to see me graduate.


With that said, I will have to continue my thoughts on graduation later, and post about my fun semester later as well.




eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen