What Have I Been Up To?

Lately I've been very busy, considering it's SUMMER and I thought I'd be relaxing.  But that's okay - I've been having TONS of fun! I thoroughly enjoyed the 4th of July with my friends and family, Greensboro Grasshoppers baseball game with friends, had a blast doggie-sitting for one of the cutest puppies ever, I've had sleepovers, cooled off in the pool, worked, crafted, saw the X-Factor (twice!!!), watched TV for hours with Granny while she's recovering from surgery, played at the lake, spent quality sister time with Ashley, and spent quality time with great friends. 

And during all of this, I've been confused and thinking hard about where I want to go to graduate school - Appalachian or High Point.

But here are my last few weeks in pictures!!

 Grasshoppers Game!!!

 TOBY!

 4th of July

 canvas I made

 Seeing the X-Factor is one of the coolest experiences I've had!






more canvases!







Hope everyone else is having a fabulous July as well!!!!






eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen