JULY :)

 I can't believe I didn't acknowledge yesterday that it was the first day of July!
July is such an exciting month. I especially love the 4th of July - Independence Day!
There are lots of birthdays in July as well.
 
I'm really excited to see what this July holds!
I absolutely love going into stores and seeing all the red, white, and blue and patriotic things.
I love seeing fireworks stands set up in Walmart parking lots.
I love watching the fireworks every year as if I've never seen fireworks before.
I even love the smell of fireworks and bug spray.
I love 4th of July cookouts.
I love red, white, and blue sweets.
I love spending time with family and friends.
I love wearing patriotic outfits.
I love celebrating the greatest country in the world!
I'm so thankful for our country - the people who founded it, the people who fight for it, and the people who love it.
God bless America!
 
 
What are your plans for the 4th of July?!





 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen