December Week One

Hello December!
This is what I've been up to the first week of December:
 
 
Emery getting her first real experience with Christmas decorations...

 
 
I saved a weensy tree from the tree lot and put it in me and Emery's room.





Julie and I twinned at work on Friday.
hashtag twins
hashtag Festive Friday
 



hashtag Simply Southern.




I went a little cray in Hobby Lobby because Christmas crafting is LIFE >>>
 



I WENT TO BOONE ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND WENT TO A BIBLE STUDY WITH FRIENDS AND THEN TO MY BROTHER'S APARTMENT AND WE PAINTED NAILS AND TALKED AND IT WAS WONDERFUL.



After staying up til 5am, hitting up IHOP with my brother, sister, and Morgan and just enjoying the wee hours of a Boone Saturday morning, we spent the afternoon with friends picking out a tree for Michael's apartment and a precious elderly man sawed it down.
That was my first REAL experience getting a Christmas tree in the mountains, besides the one we got at the tree lot in Boone last year for the apartment.


I loved every minute of it.



Saturday night was the youth Christmas party, which is always fun! Joellyn, Alexa, and I took our annual traditional picture. It's something we've done for at least the past five years.




And here's me and Joellyn with the precious Alice!
 


And here are the SWEET wreaths the kids made to take to the nursing home and children's hospital! We had so much fun making them. I was so proud of how well they turned out and how creative some of the kids were!
 
 
 
Emery graduated from her intermediate class at Petsmart on Sunday, and although we still have a lot to work on, she has learned a lot and is a very smart girl. She catches on quickly and I'm so proud of her!
 
 
 
She LOVED watching me decorate the little tree <3
...and sniffing.
 
 
On Sunday night, Alex and I went to watch the children's Christmas program at Kville Wesleyan, where Jolina, Brandon, and Brianna all did an awesome job singing for the Lord. I LOVE hearing children sing at Christmas. Such a sweet experience!
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful