2016 #GOALS (not resolutions)


Goals for 2016:

1. Complete the first three books of Emery's series and send to possible publishers.

2. Go to four states I haven't been to (flying through doesn't count).

3. Meet Tim Tebow (duh).

4. Stay in constant prayer. "Deepen my prayer life" will be "prayer is my life."

5. Keep my gym attendance up - 4x a week average.

6. Keep my Boone streak up - I've been to Boone at least once every single month since I moved back home.

7. Don't sweat the small stuff.

8. Read ten books (outside of high school novels I teach).

9. At least 10 blog entries every month.

10. Five random acts of kindness each month.

11. BE GRATEFUL.

12. BE CONTENT BUT NOT COMPLACENT.

13. Enjoy and savor each moment.

14. Keep my car clean.







HAPPY NEW YEAR!





eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen