Over the Weekend

I always love the weekends, although they're super busy.  I just uploaded all of my pictures from this past weekend, and despite the fact that I should be catching up on writing about stuff that happened this past semester, I'll post about my weekend!!

Friday night I went to a wedding. My friend Marie got married at the most beautiful venue in Bermuda Run.  It was an amazing outdoor wedding with a reception in a gigantic barn.  I was so happy to be a part of the special night.  Me and Zach had so much fun.


 Of course Zach had to make things out of the wedding favors...


Saturday was Brooke and Lexie's tea party! Brooke and Lexie are sisters and are 12 years apart, but their birthdays are June 28 and 29, so they had a tea party together to celebrate.  It was so much fun! The food and tea were great, and we love any excuse to put on a flowery dress and a big sun hat :)




 [[my feet are awkwardly big...]]


On Saturday night we went to a cool service at Kenzie's church!


On Sunday we got to see Baby Ellie!! She's SO active now; she just had her first birthday party, and she is getting so big.  And beautiful!!!




Also on Sunday, my sister, brother, and I (and Honeygirl!) took pictures for my parents' anniversary on Thursday.  We did this two years ago for their 30th anniversary, and last time we wore white shirts and didn't take Honeygirl.  I'll admit, it is not easy trying to get a curious Beagle to pose for pictures, and it was about 100 degrees out, so we didn't get as many as we wanted to, but I do love the ones we got!





Then last night, we kicked off Vacation Bible School at church. I'm helping out in the third grade class, Ashley is helping out in the 4 year old class, and Zach is helping with the boys' crafts. It's gonna be a fun week of VBS!!






eBa

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, your weekend looks super busy but fun! That baby is such a cutie. And having a wedding reception in a giant barn sounds like so much fun.

    I'm your newest follower! Come check my blog out at preppypremed.blogspot.com. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!