NASCAR, Luke Bryan, and a Wedding

Some really fun things happened in late May/early June that I never got the chance to share...
 
 
Like getting into our FIRST EVER Luke Bryan concert when it had been sold out for weeks, and we drove to Charlotte without tickets and somehow found someone that gave us tickets for $20.
 
BEST CONCERT EVER,
even though it was raining.
 
 
My Facebook status the next day:
 
[[[ "Last night, my ride-or-die, Ashley, and I drove to Charlotte for the sold-out Luke Bryan concert that we DIDN'T have tickets to. We were planning on listening from the parking lot because you only live once right? Some people called us crazy but HAHA WE GOT IN FOR TWENTY BUCKS AND IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST CONCERTS I'VE EVER BEEN TO!! It was an outdoor concert and pouring rain the whole time and I even woke up this morning with my hair still wet but now I firmly believe that "RAIN IS A GOOD THING." ]]]
 
 
 
 
ANOTHER Luke Bryan concert a couple weeks later in Raleigh, that we got into for FREE, and it did not rain, and we made some new friends and got to dance and sing the same amazing songs again, except this time Luke did some improv covers and sang "Suspicious Minds" by Elvis
(my second favorite song EVER, and I'm the biggest Elvis fan you'll meet), and I lost it. People probably thought I was insane yelling, "THIS IS BETTER THAN BEING ON MY HONEYMOON RIGHT NOW!!!"






 
I could go to a Luke Bryan concert every week. :)


 
 
 
 
Abbie got married! Not only was the wedding beautiful, but one of the most fun weddings I've ever been to! So much dancing and music and good food! And I got to see a lot of my AXO sisters that I've missed so much!










 
 
 
And I cannot forget about my first NASCAR race experience! It was everything I dreamed it would be - bright lights, smell of burnt rubber, cars so loud you couldn't hear yourself think... The Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte!! Woohoo!!!
 
#America




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen