When You Don't Give Me Answers

Image result for i will be still and know you are god

Image result for i will be still and know you are god



Sometimes He doesn't give us answers...
Sometimes He just wants to sustain us and carry us through the storm so that we will trust Him.

Sometimes He makes us wait
Sometimes it looks like a huge mess
Sometimes He just wants to increase our faith
...or our prayer life...
...or our ability to survive.

Sometimes it seems hopeless
Sometimes it spins out of control

But He is always God
And always higher and bigger than the storms.

And even though we may feel like we can't do it,
When "all that's within me feels dry,"
We have to trust Him and trust the process.


"When You don't give me answers, as I cry out to You,
I will trust in You."

That is hard right now. And it's okay to say that.
Usually I don't. My pride won't let me.
But sometimes It's totally okay to say "I've spent hours flat on my face crying out and I'm emptied dry. I have nothing else to say right now and I'm just going to trust."

"Be still and know I am God."
Psalm 46:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen