Birthday/Halloween

 
Still trying to catch up...
My birthday was October 30th and Halloween is obviously the 31st. 
 
For breakfast on my birthday, Zach took me to Carcker Barrel (one of my faves).
My mom took me, Granny, Ashley, and Michael to J&S for lunch (another one of my favorites).
Ashley, Granny, and I went to see Brave at the $1.50 theatre since we hadn't seen it before (it was good!).
My family went to Lexington BBQ for dinner!
Then we came home and had cake. And found out after all these years that Honeygirl REALLY likes birthday cake...
 







Kenzie's birthday is on Halloween, so she had a party!
 (Her mom makes the best vegetable soup)
 



 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!