Summer!

Summer is finally here! 


I love summer for all the things it means:
-no school
-frozen treats
-pool time
-tans
-sundresses
-baseball games 
-bright colors
-sunshine
-vacations
-the beach
-wavy hair
-sandals
...I could go on.

I'm so excited for all the summer adventures I have planned and excited to have time off from working. I promised myself I'd keep this blog more updated as I go on these adventures!

................................................................

This morning, Emery and I have been celebrating summer. Yesterday she got a new toy from Petsmart. They had a whole section of toys that looked like sea creatures and I died. At $3.99, clearly a great investment. She's obsessed with this thing:


Looking at her, you'd have no idea she lost a toenail yesterday and had to go to the emergency vet haha!!



H a p p y ,  happy  S U M M E R!!





eBa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen