Black Saturday Weekend












Last weekend in Boone...
Margaret, Morgan, and I got there Friday night and hung out at the apartment with Michael, his roommate, roommate's sister and cousin, and other friends.

I drank out of my fabulous Christmas mug that I keep there. It was 30 degrees. All was right with the world.



On Saturday morning, Margaret and I got up and went shopping. The Belk in Boone is fabulous. At least I think so. I got some good stuff for my Mama's birthday.

We met friends at the brand new IHOP!! It was so yummy.

Sarah arrived in Boone. Kacie met up with us. WE WENT TO THE GAME AGAINST LOUISIANA MONROE.

It was Black Saturday (blackout game) but I didn't have a heavy black jacket. And it was F R I G I D. So I wore my big brown Carhartt barn jacket that I got for my 18th birthday.

I was just glad to be going to a Black Saturday game because I haven't been able to go the past few years.













After the game we went to some friends' house, an adorable, charming, cozy little a-frame, right-out-of-a-fairytale home in the woods hidden in the mountains. We played games and listened to music and talked and a wonderful time was had by all.






As we were leaving on Sunday after church and lunch, we pretended to be tourists and took a picture on the side of the highway.














eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen