Beating Monday Blues






So waking up on Monday morning (yesterday) was kinda rough. The day was kinda challenging. But I found some great Monday motivation to get the day started and that really helped. I posted this on Instagram:
I love this because it's a great reminder that God doesn't promise us that we won't go through tough situations and pain, but He does promise that He will take care of us and replace what we have lost if we trust Him.

Fabulous reminder. Much needed.


In FCS after school, Ashland talked to the kids about the choices we make and how they cause us to sink or float and it was great. Then she posted this quote:


If you can't read it, it says:
"Every day can be exciting if we see ourselves as God's secret agents, waiting to sprinkle a little salt on all the lives we encounter. And we know that because we are deeply loved by God, we can never run out of love - no matter how much we give away."
- Joyce Meyer

That quote yesterday was just a great reminder that no matter what kind of day (especially a Monday) we are having, we can take comfort in the fact that God LOVES us and we can give His love to everyone we meet and never run out!
............................................................................................



There was a torrential downpour yesterday, and Emery was caught in it for like two seconds before we got her in and then we hung out for a while because puppy therapy is the best therapy.




The second best therapy is doughnut therapy, and I got plenty of that last night! Sarah, Jimmy, and I went to Krispy Kreme and I stuffed my face.



I tweeted about it, and KRISPY KREME REPLIED, HOPING MY DAY HAD GOTTEN BETTER. If it hadn't already, it would have after seeing that!
I'll back KK any day, forever and always because they not only make bangin' doughnuts, but they seem to really care about their customers.
So now me and Krispy Kreme are tight, and the doughnut girl in me was like
#GOALS



After KK, Sarah, Litsa, and I went to see Pitch Perfect 2, which I'd been dying to see.
We ended the night laughing
and kicked the Monday blues.








Monday made.







eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen