Christmas Bows

Okay, so by now, it's probably pretty obvious that I'm OBSESSED with Christmas... I'm obsessed with anything that has to do with Christmas.  Accessories, clothes, colors, patterns, etc.  Ever since I was little, I've loved Christmas BOWS.  My mom used to make me wear them on my dresses, on my shoes, socks, ears, head, wherever! Haha.  This year, I found some really cute ones I'd like to share.

 The ones above are from Claire's.  They were $5 and I thought they were SUPER cute.  The only problem with them is that the bobby pins they come on are really tiny (probably for little girls with fine hair) and of course won't slide easily into my thick hair haha. So I just switch them onto my own bobby pins.  Aren't they adorable though??


This is the bow I put on my car.  The picture is kinda blurry, but it's the best one I have right now.  It's a candy cane bow! I got it at the drug store.  I like it because it's different from the usual red bow I put on the front of my car every year.

 This is the first bow I've ever made! My friend Heather showed me how to make them the other day, and I'm addicted now.  I love the green and brown for Christmas.


These are two of the newest additions to my hair bow collection.  The one on the top is a gift from Brooke.  She made it for me! I looove the little lollipop in the middle.  The one under it is one me and Alex saw at Belk's and HAD to have...40% off so we got them haha.  Now we match! I've been wearing mine like every day.

This stuff is from Hobby Lobby.  The tiny bows are 99 cents a pack, and four come in a pack.  You really can't beat that.  And you can do anything with them! I put a few on bobby pins and wore them in my hair, and I used safety pins to fasten some to my various fleece jackets to add some holiday spirit! They also have polka dotted ones.  I love the ribbon beside them, and used that to decorate my car keys, my dog's collar, and various other things.  Adding red and green bows to everything adds a little touch of Christmas everywhere! Sometimes I do tend to go a little crazy haha.


What about y'all? Do y'all have cute Christmas bows / ideas of how to use them??



eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen