Highlights From the Past Month

I've gone for far too long without blogging, so I have to condense my past month into this short but sweet picture story of what I've been up to. The writer in me would love to go into detail about all of these pictures/events, but I think I'll just let the pictures talk for themselves haha. So here they are, in no particular order!
 
 

Honeygirl got a new collar!

First ECU game of the season!
 

Ashley took lots of selfies with my camera
 

JOLINA TURNED SEVEN!!!!
 


I started graduate school at Appalachian State University
 




Carowinds with Ashley
 




PGA golf tournament
 



Spent lots of time with Honeygirl
 
 Made lots of canvases to sell/give as gifts

 Set up a booth at the Bush Hill Festival in Archdale to get our name out there
 
 First Appalachian game as a student
 


Stacey's baby shower

 Visited HPU during Greek Week to cheer on my AChiO sisters
 



Gym Class Heroes concert at HPU
 

Gave Jolina a late birthday gift and we painted nails during the Panthers game on Sunday
 

 Took silly mirror pics with Ashley
 

Had a tasty lunch/"business meeting" at Panera...AND GOT A PUMPKIN COOKIE!
 
 
 
 
from now on, i'm REALLY gonna blog more often!
 
 
 
eBa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen