Livin' on a Prayer

One of my New Years Resolutions this year was to work a lot harder to be in constant prayer. To avoid only coming to God in prayer when times are hard or when I need something. To thank Him for the little things that I take for granted. To take time to tell him that I trust Him. On Sunday night our pastor spoke about prayer, and I took these notes:



The sermon motivated me to try even harder to talk to God more throughout my day. It's so important to remember that we have constant access to God. And that nothing is too big for Him to handle. And that He wants us to cast our cares on Him! And that nothing that we worry about seems unimportant to Him. 

Just some thoughts for today, on my last day of summer break ( booooo )! 







eBa

Comments

  1. My New Year's resolution was to allow myself the opportunity for change. Things have made this year crazy, but I never stopped allowing myself to embrace that change.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen