March On. Literally.





Hello March! So good to see you!
I don't really like winter, and I am so happy when we start feeling the first few signs of spring.
This March will be a super busy month for me - my calendar is already full!

I remember my Granny and great aunt always telling me when I was little that March "Comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb." For some reason I thought that was so cute and cool and I felt like when we entered March, we were on the verge of something awesome!

March has been extra special to me for the past 17 years now because it was 17 years ago tomorrow that my little sister was born! I'm so excited to celebrate. For me, 17 is one of my most memorable and cherished years of life thus far, and I'm hoping that for Ashley it will be the same. :)

ANNND March has been even more special the past two years because March of 2014 brought me a goddaughter...

ANNND this March will bring me a second goddaughter - her little sister!

So much to be excited about this month!





Another thing that really excites me about March is SANDALS!
{ insert corny pun about how you "march" in shoes  }

[[I've been wearing sandals here and there already because I don't always let cold weather stop me (lol) and we have had a few warm days.]]

Many of y'all know I'm a shoe person, and I can't help but notice this adorable peep-toe / suede / fringe spring trend. I saw these this past weekend at Boone Belles in Boone and almost bought them:



...but I was good and didn't get them...
yet!
(boonebelles.com)









You can REALLY "MARCH" in style in these in MARCH!
(I'm sorry - that was the last one.)


I found two more styles online that I really like:




(solesociety.com)














Carlos by Carlos Santana Peyton Bootie
(belk.com)





So excited for March and official sandal weather!






eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen