#ThankfulThursday - An Old Baby and a New One

Every Thursday, I have my students write a list of things they are thankful for that week because we read an article that suggests that writing what you are thankful for each week can increase gratitude. 

(I started this on Thursday, March 4th but am just now finishing and posting it because #TheStruggle.)

Last week I was thankful for spring doughnuts at Krispy Kreme and the coupon I had for two dozen for $9.99. It helps me cope with the fact that there are no more $3.99 Panthers victory doughnuts on Mondays.

I was thankful for Ashley's 17th birthday and the chance we had to go to dinner and celebrate. I cannot believe she is 17 now! Time sure has flown, and I'm so thankful for her and the joy she has brought to our lives!! 17 was such a great age for me, and I'm praying that this time next year, she will be able to say the same.


...................And I was sooo thankful for the surprise we got - on Ashley's birthday, Brooke's baby was born!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two weeks early, Elaina made her appearance, making for the ultimate birthday buddy for Ashley. I was SO happy... what a special thing to happen on an already tremendously special day!!! To me, it couldn't be any better!
So after we had Ashley's birthday dinner, her and I hurried over to the hospital to meet the new little bundle of joy - my second goddaughter! She is precious and I can't wait to get to know her, watch her grow, and experience her little personality!

It sure was an exciting week :)










eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen