Friday Five

This is a real quick "Friday Five" without pictures because I'm in a hurry, but I really want to make sure I get this done because I'm trying to post even when I don't have time to add pictures, just for the sake of keeping my blog more updated! I often don't post because I want each post to have pictures and be well thought-out, but sometimes simple and impromptu is best!


SO,


Five things I've been thankful for this week:


1) Finally getting a chance to get my nails done on Monday.


2) Amazing weather - it's been in the 70s all week and I've absolutely loved wearing dresses and sandals and driving with my windows down and sunroof open!


3) My wonderful coworkers who bring me large Starbucks drinks and doughnuts and Sweet Shoppe cookies and bend over backward for the kids at our school because they genuinely care about them :)


4) Spending time with my brother this week while he's home for spring break.


5) The bag of Krispy Kreme mini powdered doughnuts, from which I just ate six of them whole (as I typed this entry).














Happy weekend!!!




eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen