Friday Five






1. Granny's first trip to Biltmore was so much fun! We finally went on Sunday after talking about it for like a year. I'm going to make a more in-depth post about it later with pictures!




2. Beautiful sunset at the church by my house on Monday made me happy :)






3. Starbucks after a loooooong Monday was the only thing that got my coworkers and I through the 8th grade curriculum fair that evening!


4. Me and Brooke's TEN year "friend-versary"... hard to believe we've been friends since Saint Patrick's day of 2006! So happy to have a friend like this to go through the amazingly great and not-so-great parts of this journey of life!





5. A happy Saint Patrick's day with family and good food :)






happy weekend!




eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!