Another Perfect Weekend

I wrote this LAST Monday (February 29th) and forgot to publish it (insert slit-eyed straight face).

..........................................


This weekend I FINALLY got to go back to Boone after two months.  


When I got into town, I met Kacie, Michael (my brother), and Taylor at our favorite sushi place - COBO!!! I had been craving an Appalachian Roll for so long. 
I had so much fun hanging out with them. We went out Friday night and had Boone Bagelry for brunch on Saturday. We played with the Face Swap option on Snapchat and laughed til we couldn't breathe at a picture of my brother and Taylor. 

Saturday afternoon was spent shopping. Kacie and Taylor went with me. I needed to buy birthday gifts for a few different people, stuff for the baby shower I had for Brooke yesterday, and stuff for my house. 
After shopping, we had dinner at Canyons in Blowing Rock and it was SO GOOD. The view from the restaurant is amazing. The beauty of the mountains never ceases to leave me in awe. God's handiwork is amazing. 

After dinner I headed back to HP to get my house ready for the baby shower! Joellyn came over and we got Chinese and watched Fuller House while crafting and cleaning for the party. So fun! 

Yesterday was the shower and I made a whole post about it.
(Find it and read it!)






















Last night I took Emery for a run and the weather was just so nice and it was great just running by the street lights with the night breeze. The promise of spring was in the air! As we ran, I just thanked God for all the blessings in my life and the simple but wonderful weekend I had. :)








eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen