Looks Can Be Deceiving!

"Come on, Ms. Burroughs, donate money! We know you got it, lookin fresh outta the sorority."
‪#‎LooksCanBeDeceiving‬ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


A couple students visited me after school and wanted me to donate money for a fundraiser. The quote above is directly from one of them LOL. He proceeded to comment on my pants and said "I bet those are Lilly Pulitzer!!"
I said "Actually, no, they are Ralph Lauren, and my shirt was $3 at Walmart, and so was this cardigan (I was wearing a gray cardigan that matched my shirt and it was about $6 at Walmart but looks expensive because it's monogramed) and my shoes are from Target and the pants are from the Ralph Lauren OUTLET so they were cheap! And my necklace was FREE!" (Monday Dress does promotions where if you buy $50 worth of clothes you get a free necklace or scarf or earrings, etc).

I love when I can look like I spent a lot of money on my clothes, when in reality, I got great deals and spent almost nothing. :)



I'm also loving these sandals from Target this week. I got them on the way to Biltmore on Sunday because the Rainbows I was wearing were irritating me and I definitely needed something comfortable to walk around the Biltmore Estate. Not only are these some of the most comfortable sandals I've ever owned, but they are so simple yet fabulous and make me feel like I'm always at a beach resort. So there's that.





Also, I voted today and hope you did too! I'm not happy with the way the Presidential candidate situation is looking right now, but I can't say I didn't give my input!



Happy Tuesday! Almost halfway through the week!





eBa


Comments

  1. I love a good deal and you did look super fabulous. Then again, you always do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your whole look and those are some great deals! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen