A Fabulous Spring Weekend!

What a fun weekend!
 
On Friday, I met Meghan at the pool for the third time in a week.
On Friday night, Ashley and I went with Leanna to the arcade at HPU, something that I have missed so much! We played the NASCAR game for a long time, skeeball, and Fruit Ninja. We had a fabulous time!

 
 
On Saturday, Honeygirl and I went to the Alpha Chi Omega beach volleyball tournament at HPU. Honeygirl was a major hit, and she really enjoyed her day out. I loved seeing people I hadn't seen in a while. We spent a few hours walking around campus, taking in all the sun, and talking to people. Honeygirl got lots of pats, scratches, smiles, and attention.




 
 
After that, Alex and I went to the golf tournament fundraiser for our church youth group. We got a golf cart and rode around, taking in even more sun.

 
 
THEN we hit up the BBQ at Rebecca's church! This is the second one I've gotten the chance to go to, and the food is always yummy. We had a great time talking and catching up.
 
Later, Alex and I spent time hanging out with friends, made a midnight McDonald's run, and went to visit Granny.
 
On Sunday, I got to see some of my cousins. I got to see baby Ellie and how much she's grown! She was so cute, as always. Ashley is really good with her, and walked her around outside and helped her pick flowers. Ellie is growing so fast and getting so smart.








 
 
I got to see Blair perform in HPU's production of Picnic on Sunday afternoon. It was a wonderful performance. I was so proud of everyone! Blair was so funny. The set was AMAZING. I really miss working on plays at HPU :(




Afterward, we went to eat at Chili's. I'm gonna miss all of my friends who are graduating from HPU this year :(
 
Later, we had our weekly Bible study/discussion group, and that's always something great to start the week with! Good times with good friends all weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen