Monday Motivation!

 
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did, and I'll be posting about it tomorrow!
Here's this week's motivation:
 
 
It's normal to want to work hard to reach certain goals, but the journey towards that goal should be just as fulfilling and happy as reaching the actual goal. Take time to look around you, take in your surroundings, don't rush through life. Enjoy all of life's stages and make the most out of every part.
 
It's easy for me to feel like I'm wasting time some days because since I'm in grad school, I have more free time than I did in undergrad. I'm always working toward a goal, and it's easy to work so hard towards the goal that I forget to enjoy the "now."
 
Happiness can be found in the smallest things. So find it!
 
 
 
..............................................................................................................................
 
 
AND SOMETHING BIG MADE ME VERY HAPPY TODAY...
 
KACIE AND I BOUGHT PLANE TICKETS TO LOS ANGELES!!!!!!!!!
 
I've been wanting DYING to go since I was a little kid.
I'm finally going!!!!!
 
One month from today, I will have been in LA for a little over 24 hours, hangin out with Chanelle and Nina, if all goes as planned.
God is good!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen