TBT - AXO Spring Formal 2012

 
Today's Throwback Thursday is about my first and only Alpha Chi Omega formal, last April.
It was a BLAST!
I did my hair at Brooke's house beforehand and Kacie sat with me while I did my nails. :)
Our shirts were Cinderella-esque and very snazzy.
We had such a great time dressing up and taking pictures, all experiencing formal for the first time together (since we were a brand-new chapter).
We danced, laughed, had the BEST food (buffet-style! My fave was the grilled salmon), and made lots of great memories. It was like prom all over again! Hahaha
 
Here are some pictures from the lovely evening:
 
 








 





 





 
 
 
 
 
eBa
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!