Monday Motivation, Earth Day Style!

Today is Earth Day!
[[ I have always loved Earth Day for some reason :) ]]
 
God gave us a beautiful Earth to take care of.
He gave us domain over it, although He is still in control of it all.
 
 
 
Motivation/challenge for this week:
This week, take time to recycle and not waste!
I've been on a HUGE recycling kick lately. I recycle everything now.
Think about how you can reuse things.
 
I always reuse my old shopping bags, grocery bags, etc.
 
Recycle old cereal boxes, or turn them into a pop-art collage!
 
Give your old clothes to Goodwill.
 
Cut up an old t-shirt and turn it into a necklace.
 
Don't use so many paper towels, toilet paper, and napkins!
 
 
 
 
Here is an awesome site with lots of cool ways to "upcycle" things:
 
 
 
 
And my personal favorite recycled item that I have:
 
 
This isn't the exact style I have, but it's the same pattern. I have two of these Lily Bloom bags, which are apparently made out of recycled water bottles. I get them at Belk, but I think you can order them online too :)
 
 
 
Do something green this week!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen