Flashback Friday - Full of Fun Stuff

 
Flashin' back to some events that have occurred in early Junes past today!
 
 
 
 
#1: My brother graduated high school on June 5, 2010. I was so proud of him, and wrote a whole big thing that I'll post later.
(That was the last big event that Grandma was able to attend. :( I'm SO glad she got to see him graduate.)
 
 

 
 
 
 
#2: Went to Carowinds with some friends in June 2010 and rode The Intimidator for the first time. It changed my life. I remember riding on it, thinking I would die at first, and then all of a sudden everything became clear and life seemed to make so much sense.
I guess a headrush will do that to ya.
Anyway, it was one of the best days of my life, and that's how I remember that it was June 8, 2010.
That's the day I became interested in Zach, thanks to Justin Hite.


 
 
 
 
#3: Chanelle and I attended the SW High 2009 graduation, and watched Boots and other friends graduate. Yay!

 
 
 
 
#4: MY high school graduation - June 9, 2007. This is with my art teacher, Mrs. Coggins.  I took art all four years and even did a full year of AP art my senior year. It is because of her that I'm still in love with art ad creating things to this day. She pushed me to work with materials that I wasn't comfortable with (didn't wanna get messy HAHA), and now I'm completely fine with getting paint all over my clothes and skin and in my hair.
 High school was a wonderful experience for me, so this was one of the saddest days of my life. But I sure do have some great memories to look back on!

 
 
 
#5: Movie nights with Brooke! This is from June 2010 as well. We watched Bride Wars. Love that movie!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm also pretty sure I graduated from 8th grade ten years ago yesterday. I'm looking for pictures from that, but haven't found them yet.  That was literally one of the saddest days of my life (I'm so dramatic) because 8th grade was one of the best years of my life and I didn't ever want it to end ever. I wanted to be 80 years old and still in 8th grade because I loved it so much.
I remember crying with my friends as they played the 8th grade slideshow to "The World's Greatest" by R. Kelly and thinking my world was ending.
 
It was just beginning.
 
 
 
 
I love going down memory lane. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen