Honeygirl's Birthday Party!!

 
 
I finally did it!!
I had a birthday party for Honeygirl!
 
I've wanted to for a while, and she's like 13 now, so that's a lot to celebrate!
[[I saw on Kathie Lee and Hoda the other day where some people had sent in pictures of their dogs' birthday parties. SO cute.]]
 
So two Sundays ago, I made a sign, went and got balloons and party hats, frozen yogurt with doggie treats inside from Feeney's, a little cake, put Honeygirl's sassy summer dress on her, and we had a party!
 
Honeygirl loved the frozen yogurt with the doggie treats inside. She ate some cake too!
Granny brought her a gift and when she opened it she found MORE doggie treats! She stuck her whole head inside the bag trying to get them out. It was adorable.
 
Honeygirl was a regular party animal and thoroughly enjoyed her birthday bash.
I love her so much.
 
The whole party was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.
 
 




 








 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen