MM / Don't Worry; Be Happy!

 
This quote seemed fitting to me for this week because my heart and mind have been so heavy the past few days and weeks.
There's so much going on that I catch myself thinking and worrying all the time.
 
Instead of worrying, PRAY! Pray, pray, pray.
God even tells us NOT to worry!
HE will take care of our needs. He will take care of it all.
 
 
"So then, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own."
Matthew 6:34
 
.........................................
 
In addition to other things, I was really worried and bummed about missing most of VBS at church this week. VBS has always been one of my favorite parts of the summer, ever since I was tiny.
 
God knew my disappointment, and I found a church to help with VBS at in Boone - right beside my apartment complex! I'm so excited to see what God does this week :)
 
 
 
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
Remember: DON'T WORRY!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen