First World Problems

My bathroom in Boone was the exact same layout as my bathroom at home... Same layout, but the one in Boone was SIGNIFICANTLY larger. So after being in that apartment in Boone for a year, I'm used to having more space. Being back at home, I've been bumping into things in my bathroom and getting so annoyed with not having enough space.

I don't have enough room for all my clothes and jewelry and shoes and I don't have time to blog and I don't get to see my friends as much and I don't have time to paint...

First world problems. 


Lord, help me to be thankful that THESE are my "problems" and to realize that in the grand scheme of things, they aren't problems at all. Because there ARE people in this world that would give anything to call these things "problems."





eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen