What Your Soul Needs


I saw this and it hit home. My mind wants a lot of things, and lately I've been asking God why I don't have certain things my mind keeps telling me I should have. These are both things I used to have that I no longer have and things I've never had before. 

But if i stop chasing what i think i should have based on what I feel is best for me, I'll trust God fully let my desires go and therefore be open to the things that God has for me. Only He knows what's best and has had a plan for me since before I was born. 

Over the past month I've been working at this and I've gotten a lot better with it. I've learned to let go of what my mind wants and believe with my whole heart that God will give me what my soul needs, whether it comes packaged the way I think it should look or not. 

Sometimes the best things come disguised as bad things, and these are the things that help us grow the most. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen