Just Felt the Need to Write :)

It's 2am.
I accidentally took a two hour nap from 10-midnight.
It's a school night.
I have to get up in about 4 hours.
I've been working on grades.
All I want to do is bloggggggg!


Today was See You at the Pole in schools all over the nation, and I got to be a part of a very special SYATP at the school I teach at. I'll write more about it later today, but my heart is full from the experience. :)

FALL is finally upon us, and I'm pretty excited about that. I'm so excited about football games and spending time in BOONE and wearing scarves and pumpkin-y smells and holidays!

I love my puppy. She's cuddly and sweet.

I'm getting more ideas for my memoir that I'm writing, so I'm HOPING to get some free time to work on that!

I'm really enjoying listening to Christian music now more than ever, and so happy about how it makes me feel!

I'm IN LOVE with my small group of precious, funny, sweet, adorable middle school girls at church - I missed Word of Life and having a small group when I was in Boone last year!


So that's what's going on with me at the moment. :)





eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen