ACC Championship Game

On Saturday, I was lucky enough to be able to go to the ACC Championship for the first time ever. I had gone to the evening tournament games on Thursday with a friend thanks to tickets from Craigslist. It was so much fun! When it came to be that the final championship game would be Carolina and Notre Dame, I realized I had to get tickets for my dad, because I had learned on Thursday that although he has been to countless college basketball games, he had never been to an ACC tournament game. On top of that, he has always been a huge UNC fan and we both hate Notre Dame (pronounced Noh-truh Dom).
Tickets had skyrocketed on Craigslist once Notre Dame won against Duke on Friday, and I immediately regretted not getting tickets earlier. I'm not good at navigating Craigslist, but thankfully, my friend Yadavan is. He somehow found some really cheap tickets for me and my dad and before I knew it, we were at the championship game! 

The game didn't have the outcome that we expected or wanted, and millions of people were crushed. But my dad and I had a great time, and that's all that really matters in the grand scheme of things. I can sit here all day and say whatever about Notre Dame, but they really did play a great game. And it's just that - a game! At the end of the night, I was just really glad we got to go be a part of the experience. The ACC Tournament won't be back in Greensboro for five years, so I'm very thankful we got to go. Going to basketball and baseball games has always been me and my dad's thing - something we've always done together. He's the one that raised me to cheer for the Tar Heels!
So glad this happened!














eBa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen