Sunday Bun-day Fun-day


There's a certain magical feeling when it's been a long, cold winter and the weather finally warms up - like the first couple days where the weather is really nice and sunny and warm. That magical feeling is even more magical on a weekend, when you're free to do fun things outdoors and see friends and family.
This past Sunday was a perfect example of that kind of day.
I got up and went to church in a new spring dress I got at Boone Belles on Friday. Church was great, and then my family went to lunch at this place called China Capital. MMM. Coincidentally, we ran into Brooke and her family. It was such a nice surprise! I captured the moment with a selfie of me, Brooke, and Lovelyn :). I can't believe she will be a year old next week!

After lunch, Ashley and I ran errands. I finally got to go to the library after meaning to go for WEEKS. I wanted to get books for my ninth graders to read during "drop everything and read." I had almost forgotten how much I love the HP Public Library. Being surrounded by thousands of interesting books that can take you anywhere you want to go, all in a big building with huge windows so that you can see the beautiful weather... ahh what a wonderful feeling. I LOVE the library!!
(I am Belle from Beauty and the Beast)

After the library, we picked Margaret up. Margaret and I went to Starbucks and sat OUTSIDE :) It was so nice. Then Margaret helped me CLEAN MY CAR OUT!! I had "clean car out" on my to-do list for weeks. That was so sweet of her. I felt so productive. It was fun because I had company and it was a nice day to do it!

For dinner, we met friends and my brother at Sir Pizza. It was good to catch up with people we hadn't seen in a while - Sarum and Jolina and her cousins and Taylor.
After a Walmart run, we ended up at Starbucks again and Margaret got to meet my friend Yadavan. Good conversation. Good friends. An all-around good day :)


Sunday Bun-day







eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen