Monday Funday // Ain't Worried Bout Nothin'

Today's thankfulness

My ninth graders enjoyed the books I picked out for them to read during DEAR time.

I had soda for the first time in I don't know how long - Cherry Coke. IT WAS SO GOOD.
(Things are appreciated more when done in moderation, case in point!)

The weather has been fantastic.

I had a good Bible study.

I didn't get my usual Monday headache, despite the lack of sleep from the time change.

Mondays aren't always bad!!


My latest Facebook status:
"Yesterday I spent a while at the library, carefully selecting books for my ninth graders to read during "drop everything and read" time. I do this because more than anything, I want them to view reading as something fun. So when 4th period finally rolled around and I let them pick out books to read, I can't explain how it melted my heart to hear them say things like, "Oh this book looks cool!" and see them as they flipped through the pages and learned new things.
Also, I took Emery for a "run" tonight. Just around the cul-de-sac and up and down our street once was all I could handle, but it's a start! So glad for nice weather. Not bad for a Monday.
#MondayMotivation"



Image result for philippians 4:6
Over the weekend in Boone, I got a ring that has this verse on it. I've been wearing it every day. Every time I feel anxious or ungrateful, I look at it. I want to be thankful for the little things and worry about nothing. :)

#MondayMotivation



eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen