Hello April!

Image result for hello april

It's April!

Yay for warm weather, flowers, not having to wear heavy jackets, beach music festivals, bridal showers, baseball games, family birthdays, EASTER, and all things Spring!

I didn't do much shopping during "Money-saving March," and I'm really excited about all the money I saved. I plan to do the same this month. Time to be responsible... student loans won't pay themselves! :)

I'm worried, though, that Lilly Pulitzer's line in Target (coming April 19th) will change all that! At first, I didn't know how I felt about Lilly being in Target, and I'm still not 100% sure. But I looked today, and the stuff is really cute! I don't typically buy Lilly, but I'd buy a few things from the Target line.

Image result for lilly pulitzer target

For now, I'm just excited that it's spring break! Looking forward to relaxing, spring cleaning, celebrating Easter and birthdays, and possibly going to Boone next week!!






eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful