My Monday in Snaps

I'd been dreading Monday because Mondays are so hard and when I got up this morning, today was no different. But once I started getting ready and got to work, I got in a really good mood. My planning period was productive so that was good.
 
I'm now an Eagles fan, thanks to them signing Tim Tebow!
I didn't even think about that getting dressed this morning. But the Eagles are more teal. But it worked.
 
My Facebook status today:
 
 
 
 
This morning in my time in God's Word, I loved this verse:
 
 
 
 
Monday was good. It was funny. We had some good times in my classes. I made some cool (corny) jokes. We learned.

THE SUN FINALLY CAME OUT AFTER LIKE 21980 DAYS!
(Or seven)
 
I got to go back to Bible study tonight for the first time in a month! It was very nice.
 
 

Me and Emery's Monday night ritual happened. Dancing With the Stars. Playing. Cuddling. Listening to Beyoncé and doing work...
 
 
 
It's been a pretty good Monday. Another one down!
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen