Weekend Recap

Friday was National Siblings Day and everyone and their brother (hahaha get it?!) was posting pictures of them and their siblings to all social media.

Here's mine :)



Friday was also a day I'd been waiting for for a LONG time... for the longest time. :)
THE LONGEST RIDE CAME OUT IN THEATRES!
Me and Ashley were extras for a very short time in this Nicholas Sparks movie, and I read the book and I was so excited to see it. I love Nick Sparks and his work and I was pleased with how the movie turned out. It was also really cool to see Winston-Salem and Wake Forest in the movie.
For some reason I was really weepy the whole time, which confused me because I didn't cry at all reading the book. (But it did take me forever to read it because I had to keep stopping because life got busy.)
I won't spoil it for anyone, but I will say that a big part is very different from the book, and I actually really like that it is...
I definitely want to see it again in theatres!





On Saturday, we went to the NC State spring football game and the Carolina lacrosse game and just hung out and relaxed in Raleigh/Chapel Hill. It was very nice! The weather was wonderful. I love spring.








It was the perfect night to sit outside at Carolina Brewery on Franklin Street and people watch and eat and have good times with good friends.
I've always loved Chapel Hill in the spring, ever since I was a little kid.









Sunday was my cousin's fiancee's bridal shower. It's so exciting to be welcoming Jade into our family! The shower was beautiful - at the Proximity Hotel in Greensboro. Can't wait til the wedding!










eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!