Mean Girls and The Royal Wedding

Today (April 29th) was sort of a celebration of two things that are pretty interesting and cool to me - Will and Kate's anniversary (I cannot believe it's been 4 years since I watched their wedding in my pajamas while writing a paper and STRESSING OUT because it was due in like 3 hours and I had just started) 
and April 30th is the Mean Girls anniversary, but since today was Wednesday, I celebrated because #OnWednesdaysWeWearPink.

I celebrated by wearing a royal blue shirt (for the Royal Wedding - I call it "Kate Middleton Blue") and a pink hat, sandals, and jewelry (it was hat day at work - spring spirit week!)
I made my kids' warm-up a celebration of the day as well.

"I'm a cool [teacher]".






Even the lotion and spray I used was pink - at Crabtree Mall in Raleigh this weekend with some friends, I fell in love with one of Bath & Body Works' new scents:







So I'm a little obsessed with Will and Kate but who wouldn't be? They're so beautiful and glamourous. And I cannot wait for the arrival of their second baby any minute now! 
And Mean Girls is SUCH a huge part of my high school memories. So many inside jokes with my friends and so many laughs came from that movie. And still to this day they do! 

READ ALL ABOUT MY MEAN GIRLS MEMORIES HERE, IN THE POST I WROTE LAST YEAR ON THE 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY:
http://bethieb-rose.blogspot.com/2014/04/mean-girls-ten-year-anniversary.html




eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen