California Love

We got to Los Angeles yesterday and we are having so much fun! As soon as we got here I saw Jason Segel at the airport, but didn't try to get his attention (like I should have).

We went to Santa Monica yesterday evening and did some shopping. We met a pretty well-known stylist at Old Navy. I got to see the Pacific Ocean for the first time! I'm so excited for the rest of the week :)  

My wings :) 

Flight entertainment. 

California!!

Finally in Los Angeles after talking about it for years! (Chanelle lives here) 

Port Southern love on the West Coast. 


Yesss 

The stylist!

Santa Monica! 


Gorgeous. 



Santa Monica pier



First look at the Pacific Ocean!



Johnny Rockets. Mmmmm. 


More later! 





eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen