Friday Five!

Happy Friday!
It's the last day of May.
Tomorrow, June starts.
I LOVE JUNE :)
I love the first day of every month, if you haven't already noticed.
Here's what else I'm loving this week:
 
 
Justin Timberlake's song "Mirrors."
Hello, everyone is in love with this song.
Everyone is in love with the whole album - 20/20 Experience.
"Mirrors" is great because it's awfully sweet, has a great beat and background tune
(that's not the right term, is it?), has totally sweet lyrics, ...
It will always remind me of riding on the interstate in Los Angeles with Chanelle and Kacie.
Leaving American Idol, headed to the Dodgers game. Leaving the Dodgers game.
 
Did I mention how sweet the lyrics are?
JT always does it right.
Good job, JT.
 

 
 
 
 
My Diamond Candle!
It came in the mail while I was in California, and the day after I got back I started burning it to get the ring out.
Yes, the ring.
Inside every Diamond Candle, there's a ring that's worth anywhere from $10 to $5,000.
Mine was a big green ring. So snazzy. No doubt a $10 ring, BUT WHO CARES?!
It's still a very cool ring and a cool concept they got goin' there.
A couple in Durham, NC started the company.
The candles are all-natural soy candles.
Mine smells great :)
(Lavender Lemon)


 
 

 
 
Today I had some Libby Hill Seafood for the first time in over a month - since my location closed down.
I was proctoring an EOG test at the middle school, and craving whitefish the whole time.
So I drove the 20 minutes to the nearest Libby Hill and got my fix.
 
tasty.
 
 
 
 
Nicholas Sparks' book The Best of Me.
I bought it at the Charlotte airport on our way to CA, for half price since it was used.
I started reading it on the way. It was written right after Safe Haven, and if I'm not mistaken
(and I very well could be),
I THINK it might be the next movie. But who knows.
Anyway, it's kinda like Safe Haven and kinda like The Notebook at the same time.
I read it all the way back from California.
I read some at Myrtle Beach this past weekend.
I read some on the way back from Myrtle.
I finished it on Wednesday afternoon.
When I closed the book after reading the last paragraph, I sat in shock.
This book is crazy!
Nicholas Sparks never ceases to amaze.
I hope it is the next movie. I didn't enjoy this book as much as Safe Haven or The Notebook, but it was truly something.
The raw emotions, the scenarios, ...all of it kept me on the edge of my seat.
I'd recommend it.


 
 
 
And finally, my little green cardigan.
I had forgotten to pack a cardigan to take to LA, and it got cold at night.
So we went into Old Navy in Santa Monica and I found this sea green/jungle green cardigan on the sale rack for like $10.
I've worn it with tons of different outfits since then. It was definitely a good investment.
I might just do a whole post about it sometime :)
 

 
 
And that's it!
 
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!
 
 
 
 
 
eBa



Comments

  1. Jewelry candles are the latest trend in the gift. A jewelry candle is a unique and great gift for any occasion. Whether it’s her birthday, anniversary, graduation, Christmas, etc. the Candles with Rings Inside are a beautiful gift idea for your wife, daughter, mom, or friend. Jewelry candles are a great way to show someone that you really care about them. The jewelry candles also make beautiful gifts for your mother on Mother’s Day or your girlfriend on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!